The Kansas Society of Association Executives is the Association for Associations.
KSAE is a non-profit membership society.
The Mission of KSAE is to promote professional excellence in Association management.
- Promoting common business interests for association executives
- Providing a forum to exchange of ideas, experiences, and opinions relating to association management
- Promoting the discussion and study of all aspects and functions of associations and their management
- Conducting and cooperating in courses of study for the benefit of association executives
- Acquiring and sharing valuable information relative to the functions and accomplishments of associations
- Developing and encouraging high standards of service and conduct for association executives
- Increasing public understanding of associations and their economic importance
- Communicating with legislators about legislation, proposed legislation, of direct interest to associations.
- Cooperating with other associations and organizations of a like nature